From April 1, 2022, at the request of patients and Physiotherapists (MK) in town, and in view of the complexity of the care pathways, a specific activity of MK, exercised in teleconsultation has been developed by the paramedical team of the CRMR MATHEC (Mrs CARRION Yasmina).
The objective is to provide a theoretical and practical support by telemedicine to the patients and their masseurs kinésithérapeutes of city, by the means of a kinésithérapeute specialized in the MAI and the cellular therapy, to :
– Improve the management and knowledge of rare pathologies: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic Scleroderma, Myositis and Multiple Sclerosis;
– To provide advice and prescriptions for the fitting of patients;
– Evaluate the evolution over time according to the recommended individual follow-up.
Who is it for?
To patients :
– Patients with severe AD under the care of the CRMR MATHEC before or after treatment with cell therapy;
– Requiring specific physiotherapy or care coordination by the MATHEC CRMR’s M.K., given the difficulties of access to local care;
Physiotherapists in the city who wish to join the MATHEC network to help in the management of patients in the territory and/or to obtain additional information or follow-up in view of the rare autoimmune disease being treated.
To participate in this program you can send your request for consultation online:firstname.lastname@example.org r by phone on Wednesdays at 01 42 38 50 93..